The most relevant thing is to compete effectively or to grow in market in today frequently changing environment. Capital funding plays an important role in this context:
- Getting the sustainable & survival in frequently changing environment.
- Greater public visibility with possible benefits in marketing and attracting human resource.
- Provides contribution towards growth of the entity, and
- In its future growth vis-à-vis organic or inorganic growth
The Companies, in order to smoothen its functioning requires funds on regular basis. To raise the amount required the companies generally had two options namely:
- Restructuring of Securities.
- Issue of borrowed funds.
- Issue of capital
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), the Securities market regulator in India is the dominant and governed organization. It was established on April 12, 1992 in accordance with the provisions of the SEBI Act, 1992. Who regulate the capital market in India?